Call for Tutorial Proposals
The SETN 2018 Organizing Committee invites proposals for tutorials to be held in conjunction with the conference. Tutorials should concern artificial intelligence and its applications. We welcome tutorials about both well-established areas, as well as up and coming topics.
The tutorials will precede the main conference technical program and will be free of charge to the attendees of the conference. The presenter of each accepted tutorial will receive a free complimentary conference registration and a certificate of appreciation at the closing ceremony of the conference.
Guidelines for Tutorial Proposals
Each tutorial proposal should include at least the following information:
1. Title of the Tutorial
2. Name, affiliation, contact details and short CV of the presenter.
3. An abstract of the tutorial.
4. Intended audience and possible prerequisites.
5. Estimated duration of the tutorial.
6. Any special equipment required for the presentation (besides a laptop and a projector that will be available anyway).
Please submit your tutorial proposal as a single PDF file by e-mail to the tutorials chair, Kyriakos Sgarbas (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please indicate “SETN 2018 Tutorial Proposal” as the subject of your e-mail. Proposals will be reviewed in close collaboration with the conference chairs and the program chairs.
Tutorial proposal deadline: Monday, December 18, 2017
Tutorial acceptance notification: Monday, January 15, 2018